We’re not into scare tactics, but the reality is if you have a business premises the ‘Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order’ 2005 places obligations on all organisations to ensure that their premises are safe from fire. This is a particular area of health & safety management that requires attention as failure to comply with the ‘RRO’ is leading to increasingly large fines – Britrisk can save you time and money with our packaged solutions, including fire safety for
- Industrial Units
- Schools and Colleges
- Petrol Retailers
- Residential, Care and Nursing Homes
- Theatres and Cinemas
- Sports Facilities
- Factories and Warehouses
Do you need help with your Fire Safety?
Good question! If you can answer yes to all of these questions then, you probably don’t:
- Have you appointed a ‘RESPONSIBLE PERSON’?
- Are you familiar with the term ‘COMPETENT PERSON’?
- Have you carried out a Fire Risk Assessment and acted on its findings?
- Have you created a Fire Action Plan and brought it to the attention of your staff?
- Do you have a reliable system to manage the safety of visitors and contractors?
- Do you have a reliable system for fire detection, containment & evacuation?
- Have you trained and appointed ‘Competent’ Fire Wardens or Fire Marshals?
- Do you have appropriate Fire related signs displayed to ensure a safe workplace?
- Do you have organised evidence of all the above where it can’t be damaged by fire?
- Have you considered disabled people or other ‘Vulnerable’ groups?
If you find yourself struggling to answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions we can help get you legal and keep you legal with our fire safety solutions.
‘MRH Retail (formerly Q8 Petroleum) have used Britrisk Safety Limited as an essential member of the MRH team to ensure health and safety compliance at petrol stations for over 14 years. Britrisk are flexible and always willing to adapt to ever changing demands of business. They operate with the highest levels of integrity. In short, Britrisk have become an integral member of the MRH team, and I have no hesitation in recommending their service.’
Geoff Mountford, Grad IOSH Manager, Health, Safety and Environment – MRH(GB)Ltd.