What you get for your Green Space Safety
Your green space safety system
Jon Allbutt and his team at Britrisk Safety are dedicated amenity horticulture sport and leisure experts; we understand the pressures and challenges of preparing and presenting high quality sports and leisure facilities that are safe for your staff, the players and also the public who may be visitors, spectators or just living nearby.
The ultimate test of the effectiveness of a quality safety management system is to test the level of knowledge and commitment to the safety systems and safety culture of the business at both the top and bottom of the ‘chain of command’, for some this can be a near impossible task without expert assistance!
We have a comprehensive package of services that will be tailored to your needs whether you are, a contractor, a private members club, a small business, a country estate, a local authority or a multi-site commercial leisure business.
You can download our service brochure here
We will develop a system of safety management that meets all your needs and keeps you legally compliant:
- Comprehensive safety audits that are site and task specific
- Provision of safety policies, detailed arrangements for managing the safety of a site, safety procedures, emergency planning and response, business continuity
- Preparation of risk assessments
- Preparation and delivery of Induction, awareness and skills training for employees, managers and directors
- An agreed frequency of safety advisory visits and site checks
- Supervision of contractors and construction projects
- Provision of formats for maintaining records of safety inspections, repairs, maintenance, training and much more
- Accident and incident investigation
- Deal with enforcement action served by the health and safety inspector
- Your expert witness when things go wrong
- Systematically address the range of potential external hazards, such as those that may cause slips trips and falls
- Remove the burden of compliance with regulations such as COSHH (the Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health and PUWER (the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations.
- Help you to deal with issues that impact more on your internal areas such as fire safety.