Use Safety to your advantage, it will help win you business!
By meeting (and exceeding) the detailed, stringent health and safety construction requirements of potential clients and principle contractors, you will assume a position of strength and in turn improve your chances of winning contracts.
Accreditation by CHAS (The Contractors Health And Safety Assessment Scheme) enables immediate verification of your safety arrangements.
Creating a Safety Management System for Contractors
We will help you to be fully proactive in terms of health and safety construction management and specifically we will:
- Apply our unique 10 point plan to ensure that your safety system is fully compliant and easy to present
- Design user-friendly safety policies and procedures that are limited to essential information
- Help you to complete pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents to a high professional standard
- Provide your organisation with an additional dimension and accompany you to critical meetings
- Introduce you to a system of document management that is effective and easy to manage
‘As a rapidly growing sub-contractor, we need to be assured that our standards of health and safety management are exemplary. We asked Britrisk Safety to develop a comprehensive set of policies and procedures for us and our client – a major contractor of some repute – said they were some of the best they’d seen! I’m sure our partnership helped to secure the contract.’
Richard Prendergast, Project Manager, Freelancers Ltd.,Waste Management Specialists